11.03.2012

September Travels!

It's been a while since I last updated the blog. I haven't been thinking about planning the wedding as much since we booked the venues, and other major vendors like photographer, hair & make-up artist, and the florist. It's kind of hard too because the wedding is still 10 months away. It seems kind of ridiculous when I'm asking vendors to finalize details.

Anyway, Chris and I went on a 2 week vacation to Malaysia and Hong Kong in September. It was great! It was Chris' first time in Asia, and it was also an opportunity for him to meet my extended family. We are also planning to have a small reception in Hong Kong next year, so it was a chance for us to scope out potential venues.

Here are some pics from our trip!!










We're going up to Penticton next weekend to decide on our wedding cake. I'm still not sure if I want a traditional cake, or if I want to do a top tier, with cupcakes. Decisions!

No comments :

Post a Comment